Can a complaint be lodged against members and what is the action I need to take?

  • Members of the Public may lodge complaints of unprofessional conduct against members of NIPA to the Secretariat of NIPA in the form of a sworn affidavit and provision of evidence. The secretariat will acknowledge receipt and if the complaint is valid, investigate such complaint. We are assisted by Senior Councilors of the Namibian Bar.
  • All Practicing members must have compulsory Professional Indemnity Insurance.

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *